Cyndi Nguyen, DDS OMFS
Dr. Cyndi is a board certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. Her love for Oral Surgery has been demonstrated in the optimal care, continued education, and compassion for her patients.
Dr. Cyndi earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry with distinguished awards in Prosthodontics, Endodontics, and Operative Dentistry. Because of her passion for surgery, she went on to complete a year internship and four-year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Temple University Hospital.
She has taken extensive hours of continued education, both internationally and nationally, in Implantology and hard and soft tissue grafting. She is also a faculty member of the prestigious Misch Implant Institute. She has earned a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry and a Fellowship then Diplomate in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Besdies her expertise in Implantology, she practices full scope Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery–Facial Trauma, Orthognathics, Oral Pathology, etc.
Dr. Cyndi stays on the cutting edge of the latest advancements in Oral Surgery through memberships with numerous organizations such as the:
- Diplomate-American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellowship-American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate-International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellowship-American Academy of General Dentistry
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New Jersey Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Dr. Cyndi has been involved in several mission trips to provide oral surgery and restorative care in Northern Africa and Southern Asia